Open Water Diver upgrade from Scuba Diver
Ready to upgrade from PADI Scuba diver to full Open water? Great! let us show you how on the 2 day course.
What do I have to do?
- Read the last two chapters in the Open Water Diver Manual and complete and hand in the Knowledge Reviews at the end of each chapter.
- Complete one quick quizz and the final exam which confirms that you have understood the chapters in the manual.
- Complete Confined Water Dives 4 & 5 (conducted in one pool session).
- Complete a 200 yard swim.
- Complete Open Water Dives 3 & 4 (conducted as one session).
All student divers of any level are required to complete the PADI medical questionnaire prior to starting course. Any student answering ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions may require medical clearance prior to commencing in water activities. A copy of the medical form can be found here.